Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Car Count

Once upon a time I really didn't know much about cars. I really still don't, in the big scheme of things. But when I started creating characters for stories, I started thinking about what kinds of cars they would drive. Which led me to noticing cars on the road, sort of out of curiosity.

Mostly these days I try to drive defensively, and notice the courteous drivers when it's possible. And some days, I notice... a lot of stuff that seems kind of amazing. Such as - the number of *super* expensive cars i saw yesterday. 

Now, I'm not talking about your standard Mercedes, BMW, Porche, or Audi. I see dozens of those every day (there is, apparently, a lot of money here in South Florida.). No - yesterday was... something.

I kid you not, this is what I saw:

4 Maseratis, 3 Bentleys (parked next to one of them, in fact), 2 Rolls Royces, and 1 Saleen.

So - I guess even more money was floating around yesterday. None of them seemed to be driven by jerks, so that's something, right? 

:)

1 comment:

  1. Like the Will Smith song says "$100,000 cars, everybody's got 'em"

    Welcome to Miami

    ReplyDelete