Thursday, January 30, 2014

Rain, Rain...

Rain, rain, go away.

It's been raining here for the last two days. As it likely does most places, it brings out the best and the worst in people in South Florida. A huge white SUV let me out of a driveway today, so that's a total wave! Then there were a few other cars that just dashed back and forth, in and out of traffic on wet streets. Definite honks.

So - I figure once or twice a week, I'm going to feature some waves and some honks. Waves at the cars whose drivers I witnessed being courteous, and honks to the well... jerks. 

Waves so far this week:

1/29, 8:30ish am - A red van (didn't get the make or model) let a few people turn onto the main street during rush hour.

Same day and approximate time - a tan Chevy, I think a Malibu. Just being nice, using signals, let someone over, didn't hog the road.

Best of all (Gift card contender when I get some more!) - A white Mini Cooper with black stripes on the back of it. Soooo nicely done!

And the Honks:

Today - too many to name.

We can only hope people will use their heads, but I don't hold my breath anymore. A new truck is going on the Honk page for a week, too, so check there.

All for now!

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment